Saturday, February 21, 2015

Choose A Book ?

Cathy  picked up six books from the library.
She placed the books on  her desk.
She sat down and pondered
which book to read first.
Suddenly, the first book popped up
and stepped forward.
"Pick me!" cried the first book.
"Take a look inside, it's full of adventure."
Then Cathy heard another voice.
She looked up and noticed
Book two staring at her.
"Don't listen to him," Book two replied.
"My book is funny, you'll laugh out loud."
The third book stood up and came forward.
"Read me," book three said.
"My book is about dinosaurs."
Book four edged forward.
"My book is better," Book four proclaimed.
"You can learn about your favorite animals."
The fifth book came up and hollered,"wait!"
"Examine mine," Book five exclaimed.
"It's about your favorite hero."
The sixth book took his turn.
"Don't forget me," Book six replied.
"This book is written by your favorite author."
WHICH BOOK SHALL CATHY CHOOSE?
WHICH BOOK WOULD YOU CHOOSE?


No comments: