Monday, September 20, 2021

CJ JOYNER

 


My lonely days are gone, I met my new friend.

She knocked on my door, I was blessed again.

We knew that moment, God brought us together.

Every moment since then, our life was better.

My lonely days are past, my dream came true.

A sweet and caring lady who loved me too.

She always cared for me, she treated me so nice.

She cooked me a meal, it was my favorite dirty rice.

My lonely days is over, I'm happy as can be.

Every time I saw her, she was always there for me.

She was crippled and alone, I became her caregiver.

She was always in pain, but still a cheerful giver.

My lonely days ended, nothing could go wrong.

We enjoyed dining out and shop all day long.

Her body was weak and pain more than ever.

God called her home, she's in heaven forever.

 

No comments: