Tuesday, August 3, 2021

PUT GOD FIRST

 


I'm still torn apart, 

since the moment God revealed.

All my hidden sins, 

they were for real.

I bowed down in shame, 

I was a slave to sin.

 I asked for forgiveness, 

so my new life can begin.

I need a new heart, 

and what I should be.

And I deny myself,

 because it's not about me.

Jesus is my savior,

 I will always proclaim.

I'll do everything,

to glorify his name

I start my day,

 and I put God first.

I seek the Lord,

 like I'm dying for thirst.

I pull out my bible,

 I study his word.

When I hear a sermon,

 I remember what I heard.

Etched in my heart, 

I believe God's word is true.

They are for my life,

 I know what to do.

I rely on the Lord,

 and go out the door.

God is with me,

 and now I can do more.



No comments: