1) Kind words do not cost much.
Yet they accomplish much.
2) You're free to make your own choices.
But you will never be free of the
consequences of your choices.
3) Life always offer you a second chance.
It's called tomorrow.
4) SMILE, it can't be bought or borrowed,
It has no value until you share it.
5) Anger is only one letter short of danger.
6) Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it's called the present.
7) Trust in the Lord and do good,
wait patiently for him.
8) Look unto Jesus, the author and
finisher of our faith.
9) Rejoice always, pray without ceasing,
give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is the will of God.
10) It's not what happens to you,
but how you react that matters.
11) The testing of your faith produces patience.
12) Finally, brethren, whatever things are honest,
mediate on these things.