Saturday, August 15, 2015

Wild About The Bible

I'm wild about the bible,
I love to read God's book.
I find it very exciting,
every time I look.
It's more than stories,
it's message you can learn.
It was written for you,
in God's own word.
His words are powerful,
it can surely help you.
It contains many promises,
which are all true.
Mediate on his word,
keep it in your heart.
Read the bible daily,
it's a great way to start.
I'm wild about the bible,
I love what I read.
I go through the pages,
and find what I need.
I search for a topic,
inside this holy book.
Then I pick out a verse,
and take a closer look.
I read about Jesus,
how he saved the lost.
It was an ultimate sacrifice,
that paid the cost.
I can rely on the bible,
and faithfully look ahead.
Because I live on the words,
that God had said.

No comments: