Saturday, September 13, 2014

Kevin's the best!


Kevin pops in the living room 
and tries to get his sister's attention.
"Look at me!" said Kevin. "I am a real pirate."
"I am the best pirate in the world," proclaimed Kevin.
"You are no pirate," said his sister Betty.
"You have no sword and you have no ship."
Kevin lowers his head and walks away.
Kevin runs back in the living room and shouts,
"Look here, I am the best pilot."
"You can't be a pilot," said Betty.
"You have never flown and you are afraid of heights."
Once again, Kevin turns and walks away.
Kevin sprints back in the living room.
"I am the best doctor in the world."
"No way," said Betty. You faint at the sight of blood."
Once more, Kevin walks away disappointed.
Kevin comes back in the living room.
'Look at me now, I am a superhero."
Betty shakes her head and laughs.
"Nice costume but it's not Halloween yet."
"Okay, okay, you are right," Kevin said.
"I am not a pirate, nor a pilot, not a doctor or superhero."
"But," said Kevin. "I'm the best in one thing."
"What is that?" asked Betty.
"I have great imagination,"answered Kevin.
Betty looks at Kevin.
"You are right," Betty agreed.
"You have great imagination."

No comments: