Saturday, August 20, 2022

I REMEMBER LORD

 


I saw my life, it moved slowly past.

I was not sure, if I would even last.

I searched for someone, I didn't know then.

Then I found you Lord and I remember when.

I remember a moment and you were there.

You healed my skin, when you heard my prayer.

When I look back, what you did before.

It was more than I was praying for.

I remember a moment and you were there.

I lost my job, so I said a prayer.

You gave me a task that I could do.

In a public setting, where I could serve you.

In my darkest moment, I lost my friend.

You revealed to me, my life didn't end.

I got on my knees and I said a prayer.

When I needed you most, you were there.

I remember your love and your amazing grace.

All your great works, I've seen it take place.

Every blessing and provision, I'm thankful for.

I remember it Lord, all this and more.



No comments: