Saturday, February 17, 2018

Love At First Sight

Down by the street, I was walking by.
I see all the people and feel really shy.
I stop and glance and what do I see?
It's a beautiful girl and she's looking at me.
I smile at her and walk on by.
 I start to wonder, if she'll say Hi.
I stand and gaze, at the beauty I see.
I feel the joy, when she comes to me.
I feel my heart, it's pounding really fast.
I start to think, it's my chance at last.
I start to shake, what should I say?
This is my moment, I want her to stay.
"I'm taking a walk, to enjoy the view."
"I'm looking for a friend, how about you?"
She stops to think, for a moment or two.
She asks herself, "what am I going to do?"
I gaze at her, as she starts to talk.
She takes my hand and we go for a walk.
I hold her close and everything is fine.
She gives me a hug and I know she's mine.

No comments: