Saturday, April 9, 2016

Jimmy's The Best

Jimmy walks to the living room and
tries to get his sister's attention.
"Look at me!" said Jimmy.
"I am the best pirate in the world."
"You are no pirate," said his sister, Jody.
"You have no sword and no ship."
Jimmy lowers his head and walks away.
Moments later, Jimmy runs back to the living room.
"Look here!" Jimmy shouts. "I am the best pilot."
"You can't be a pilot," Jody said.
"You never flew a plane and you're afraid of heights."
Once again, Jimmy turns around and walks away.
Jimmy sprints back to the living room and shouts:
"I am the best doctor in the world."
"No way," said Jody.
"You faint at the sight of blood."
Once more, Jimmy walks away disappointed.
Jimmy strolls back to the living room.
"Look at me now!" cried out Jimmy.
"I am a superhero!"
Jody shakes her head in disbelief.
"Ok, Ok," Jimmy replies. "You are right."
"I am not a pirate, pilot, doctor or even a superhero."
"But," said Jimmy.
"I am the best in one thing."
"What is that?" asked Jody.
"I have great imagination," answered Jimmy.
"You are right," Jody agreed.
"You certainly have great imagination."

No comments: