Sunday, August 9, 2015

Toby Loves To Read

Toby took a trip to the library.
His eyes lit up as soon as he walked in.
He walked over to the  children's picture book area.
Toby searched shelf after shelf for a special book.
Buddy came along carrying a handful of books.
"Check out the fairy tale section," said Buddy.
"You'll find plenty of classics."
"Great books indeed," Toby said.
"But I am looking for a book that is inspirational."
Toby scanned the non-fiction area.
Wally stood nearby with his stack of books.
"You should get a book on sharks," Wally suggested.
"Great idea!" Toby agreed.
"But I need a book to enlighten me."
Toby continued to search every aisle.
Pete walked past carrying a cart full of books.
"Try the poetry section," Pete suggested.
"All the poem books are great," Toby admitted. 
"But I need a book to motivate me."
Toby decided to check out the new released section.
"There it is!" Toby announced.
"This is the book I want to read."
It's Henry's latest book: "BUDDY'S FUN DAY"
BUY HENRY'S BOOK.

You can purchase his book on:
www.amazon.com
or
www.henryporada.com

No comments: