Friday, February 8, 2013

Be My Valentine


I'll send you a card,
and write you a letter.
I'll bring you some hugs,
to make it even better.
I'll make you some tea,
and cook your favorite food.
Set up a candle lit dinner,
for a romantic mood.
We'll cuddle on the couch,
and watch some TV.
In a quiet moment,
you lean and kiss me.
We'll sit on the patio,
and watch the sun set.
I'll recite you a poem,
from the moment we met.
When the night draws near,
we'll go for a walk.
We'll stroll by the beach,
where we'll sit and talk.
In the light of the night,
under the shining moon.
I'll take you in my arms,
and sing you a tune.
We'll lie on the sand,
and scan the night sky.
Make a wish on a star,
before it goes by.
When the night is over,
we'll hold each other tight.
We have one long kiss,
before we say good night.


No comments: