Friday, September 30, 2011

Wally Worm's Dilemma





Wally Worm picked up six books from the library. He placed them on his desk and sat down on his chair. He pondered which book to read first? Suddenly, the first book stepped forward.
"Pick me," cried Book one. " look inside, it's full of adventure."
Wally heard another voice. He looked up and noticed Book two jumped up.
"Don't listen to him," Book two replied. "My book is funny, you'll laugh out loud."
The third book stood up. "Read me," Book three said, "my book is about dinosaurs."
Book four edged forward, "My book is better," he proclaimed.
"You can learn more about your favorite animals."
The fifth book came up, "Wait, examine mine," Book five said. "It's about your favorite hero."
The sixth book took his turn. "Don't forget me," Book six replied.
"This book is written by your favorite author."
WHICH BOOK SHALL WALLY WORM  CHOOSE?
WHICH BOOK WOULD YOU CHOOSE?



No comments: