Saturday, August 13, 2016

Which Book?

Pete picked up six books from the library.
He placed the books on his desk.
He sat down and pondered which book to read first.
Suddenly the first book popped up.
"Pick me," shouted Book one.
"Look inside, it's full of adventure."
Pete heard another voice.
He looked up and noticed Book two edged forward.
"Don't listen to him," Book two replied.
"My book is funny, you'll laugh out loud."
The third Book stood up and came forward.
"Read me," cried Book three.
"My book is about dinosaurs."
"Wait a minute," Book four hollered.
"My book is better," Book four proclaimed.
"You can read about your favorite animals." 
The fifth Book stepped forward.
"Examine mine!" Book five exclaimed.
"It's about your favorite hero."
The sixth Book took his turn.
"Don't forget about me," Book six replied.
"This book is written by your favorite author?"
WHICH BOOK SHALL PETE CHOOSE?
Which book would you choose?



No comments: