Sunday, December 14, 2014

What Do You Need ?

We live in a hectic world.
We struggle to keep up with all the tasks before us.
We find ourselves in a losing battle.
Then one day someone comes along
and ask you, "WHAT DO YOU NEED?"
You quickly respond, "Money!"
But the stranger ask you a second time,
"What Do You Need?"
You realized, he asked you about
something more significant.
You ask yourself, "How do I respond?"
Your mind goes blank. You feel embarrassed.
You don't know how to respond.
You walk away with your head hanging down.
Read the following poem and then 
ask yourself, "What Do You Need?"

TIME, that is what I need is time.
To live this life and leave my past behind.
SMILE, that is what I need and it can be done.
To put on a smile and show it to everyone.
LOVE, that is what I need in my heart.
To embrace this emotion right from the start.
FRIEND, that is what I need is a friend.
Someone who will be there till the end.
PRAY, that is what I need to do is pray.
To seek the Lord and call on him today.
PEACE, that is what I need is peace within.
I can find it by letting GOD come in.
LIFE, that is a gift I know is mine.
All I need to do is let it shine.

  


No comments: