Friday, January 11, 2013

Where's Frank ?




Hank wanted to thank,
his best friend Frank,
for the piggy bank.
So Hank ran,
and asked Dan.
"Where is Frank?"
asked Hank.
"I haven't seen him,
did you ask Tim?"
"Hello Tim, where's Frank?"
asked little Hank.
"I don't know,"
said friend Joe.
"Did you ask Moe?"
"Hello Moe, where's Frank?"
"I don't know, Hank.
Check the mall,
maybe with Paul."
Hank asked Paul,
no Frank at mall.
"He's at the park, 
probably with Mark."
Hank at park,
he saw Mark,
but no Frank?"
said Hank.
"I will ask Kim,
she's at the gym."
"Have you seen Frank?"
asked little Hank.
"Not I," said Kim.
"I haven't seen him."
"Go ask Bill,
he's with Phil."
"Sorry Hank,"
not seen Frank.
"Don't you worry,
just ask Murray."
"Hi Murray,
I'm in a hurry."
"Looking for Frank,"
asked Hank.
Murray didn't know,
Hank had to go.
Hank went back 
to ask Jack.
"Sorry Hank,
not seen Frank."
But Hank was glad
to check with Chad.
He saw Frank
go to bank.
So there goes Hank,
carrying piggy bank,
off to see Frank. 
He saw friend,
 happy end.

cathy_crayon_talking_flat

No comments: