Wednesday, August 22, 2012

12 Days of School

On the first day of school, my teacher gave to me, one shiny ruler.
On the second day of school, my teacher gave to me, two bottles of glue and one shiny ruler.
On the third day of school, my teacher gave to me, three folders, two bottles of glue and one shiny ruler.
On the fourth day of school, my teacher gave to me, four notebooks, three folders, two bottles of glue and one shiny ruler.
On the fifth day of school, my teacher gave to me, five award stickers, four notebooks, three folders, two bottles of glue and one shiny ruler.
On the sixth day of school, my teacher gave to me, six magic markers, five award stickers, four notebooks, three folders, two bottles of glue and one shiny ruler.
On the seventh day of school, my teacher gave to me, seven erasers, six magic markers, five award stickers, four notebooks, three folders, two bottles of glue and one shiny ruler.
On the eighth day of school, my teacher gave to me, eight pages to read, seven erasers, six magic markers, five award stickers, four notebooks, three folders, two bottles of glue and one shiny ruler.
On the ninth day of school, my teacher gave to me, nine brand new pencils, eight pages to read, seven erasers, six magic markers, five award stickers, four notebooks, three folders, two bottles of glue and one shiny ruler.
On the tenth day of school, my teacher gave to me, ten fractions to add, nine brand new pencils, eight pages to read, seven erasers, six magic markers, five award stickers, four notebooks, three folders, two bottles of glue and one shiny ruler.
On the eleventh day of school, my teacher gave to me, eleven sheets of paper, ten fractions to add, nine brand new pencils, eight pages to read, seven erasers, six magic markers, five award stickers, four notebooks, three folders, two bottles of glue, and one shiny ruler.
On the twelfth day of school, my teacher gave to me, twelve pieces of crayon, eleven sheets of paper, ten fractions to add, nine brand new pencils, eight pages to read, seven erasers, six magic markers, five award stickers, four notebooks, three folders, two bottles of glue and one shiny ruler.
wally_worm_talking01

2 comments:

sticker printing said...

Awsome post... cute characters.

Henry Porada said...

Thank you for posting your comment.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Thanks again,
Henry