Sunday, July 8, 2012

Twelve Days at the Zoo!

On the first day at the zoo, my friends and I saw a lemur on a tree.
On the second day at the zoo, my friends and I saw, two bears growling and a lemur on a tree.
On the third day at the zoo, my friends and I saw, three tigers snarling, two bears growling, and a lemur in a tree.
On the fourth day at the zoo, my friends and I saw, four otters swimming, three tigers snarling, two bears growling and a lemur in a tree.
On the fifth day at the zoo, my friends and I saw, five huge elephants, four otters swimming, three tigers snarling, two bears growling and a lemur in a tree.
On the sixth day at the zoo, my friends and I saw, six kangaroos hopping, five huge elephants, four otters swimming, three tigers snarling, two bears growling, and a lemur in a tree.
On the seventh day at the zoo, my friends and I saw, seven zebras grazing, six kangaroos hopping, five huge elephants, four otters swimming, three tigers snarling, two bears growling, and a lemur in a tree.
On the eighth day at the zoo, my friends and I saw, eight frogs croaking, seven zebras grazing, six kangaroos hopping, five huge elephants, four otters swimming, three tigers snarling, two bears growling, and a lemur in a tree.
On the ninth day at the zoo, my friends and I saw, nine meerkats digging, eight frogs croaking, seven zebras grazing, six kangaroos hopping, five huge elephants, four otters swimming, three tigers snarling, two bears growling and a lemur in a tree.
On the tenth day at the zoo, my friends and I saw, ten monkeys swinging, nine meerkats digging, eight frogs croaking, seven zebras grazing, six kangaroos hopping, five huge elephants, four otters swimming, three tigers snarling, two bears growling, and a lemur in a tree.
On the eleventh day at the zoo, my friends and I saw, eleven penguins walking, ten monkeys swinging, nine meerkats digging, eight frogs croaking, seven zebras grazing, six kangaroos hopping, five huge elephants, four otters swimming, three tigers snarling, two bears growling, and a lemur in a tree.
On the twelfth day at the zoo, my friends and I saw twelve bats hanging, eleven penguins walking, ten monkeys swinging, nine meerkats digging, eight frogs croaking, seven zebras grazing, six kangaroos hopping, five huge elephants, four otters swimming, three tigers snarling, two bears growling, and a lemur in a tree. 
pencil_pete_talking01

No comments: