Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cathy Crayon

Photobucket


She's a charming little girl, with a big heart inside,
Always full of cheer, you can see it in her eye.
I can see her smile, it shines really bright,
It's like having the sun, coming out in the night.
Everytime I see her, she's friendly as can be,
A wonderful person, I know you would agree.
She's a charming little girl, with a big heart inside,
Always full of cheer, you can see it in her eye.
I can see her smile, it's bright as sunshine,
It's like having the sun, coming down from the sky.
She's always full of cheer, I can see it everytime,
This charming little girl, who is a friend of mine. 

Cathy Crayon is
A positive, up lifting, easy to get along with.
It's my great pleasure to introduce you,
 the new member of Picture Book Corner.
CATHY CRAYON
Stay tuned, you will hear from Cathy very soon.
Photobucket

No comments: