Monday, December 26, 2011

Make A Difference

2011 is coming to an end.
Before the start of the new year.
People tend to look back and decide to make changes for 2012.
They come up with a New Year Resolution.
It can be anything,
Better mood, eat less food,
Exercise more, do a chore,
make a new friend, lend a hand,
worry less, clean your mess,
write a letter, eat a lot better.
Focus on one and get it done.
My New Year Resolution, is to Make a difference.
The following poem hangs on my bedroom wall.

I live this day with an open mind.
I wear a smile and show that I am kind.
I give some love and help someone too,
I got to believe it's the right thing to do.
Make a difference, that is my goal,
Part of my life and in my soul.
I want to help every day I live,
And do my best in what I give.
I live this life to do my part,
I reach out with an open heart.
I make this promise, I'll be there,
To lend a hand and show I care. 

Photobucket

No comments: