Saturday, December 10, 2011

Best Books of 2011



The book was outstanding, it was remarkable, it was the best book I've read this year. The words came from Buddy Book's mouth. He enjoys reading children picture books. He is thrilled to announce his Top Ten Best Children's Picture Books of 2011. Take a look and see if you read these excellent books.
The Cazuela That The Farm Maiden Stirred
by Samantha R. Vamos 


Neville
by Norton Juster


The Hole In The Middle
by Paul Budnitz


Is Everyone Ready For Fun
by Jan Thomas




If I Never Forever Endeavor
by Holly Meade




Light Up The Night
by Jean Reidy



Sneeze Big Bear Sneeze
by Maureen Wright





An Annoying ABC
by Barbara Bottner



Llama Llama Home With Mama
by Anna Dewdney



So Many Me's
by Barbara J. Neasi


Photobucket



1 comment:

Books4Learning said...

I love Jan Thomas books. I have not seen this one yet though. I will definitely check it out. The Cazuela book looks interesting too. Thanks for the suggestions.