Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A WORK IN PROGRESS.


AWESOME, OUTSTANDING, BRILLIANT.
Words I wish my mother would say to me. Instead,
I hear, brush your teeth, clean your room, do your
homework. I know my mom loves me and is looking
out for me. But it's hard to do the things my mom
asks me to do. So I wrote down my top ten things I avoid.
10. Brush your teeth.
 9.  Eat your vegetables.
 8.  Clean your room.
 7.  Do a chore.
 6.  Go to bed on time.
 5.  Get up early.
 4.  Do your homework.
 3.  Be nice to the class trouble maker.
 2.  Follow directions.
 1.  Pay attention.
So you can see, I have some work ahead. I admit sometimes
I don't listen. Maybe I don't pay attention.
No one is perfect. I love my mom and I will try to do better.
Right now, I am a work in progress.
But, please Mom, no vegetables tonight.

Photobucket

No comments: