Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

Q:   Who is not hungry on Thanksgiving Day?
A:    The turkey, he's already stuffed.

Q:   What happens when cranberries get sad?
A:   They turn into blueberries.


Q:   What am I thankful for on Thanksgiving?
A:   I am thankful I am not a turkey.

Q:   Why did Pilgrims pants always fall down?
A:   Because they wore their belt buckle on their hat.


Q:   Why did the turkey cross the road?
A:   To prove he was not a chicken.

A turkey farmer wanted a perfect turkey with more legs to satisfy his family.
He told his friends, he finally did it. He cloned a turkey with six legs.
His friends asked him how did it taste. "I don't know," The farmer said,
"I could never catch it."


Photobucket



THINK ABOUT THIS?






If I gave you ten dollars and you gave me back nine dollars.

If I gave you eight dollars and you gave me back seven dollars.

If I gave you six dollars and you gave me back five dollars.

If I gave you four dollars and you gave me back three dollars.

If I gave you two dollars and you gave me back one dollar.

How much money do I have?
                                                              


CAN YOU SOLVE THIS MYSTERY WORD?



Change the number 1 to the 7th letter in the word Dessert.

Change the number 2 to the 1st letter in the word Harvest.

Change the number 3 to the 3rd letter in the word Cranberry.

Change the numbers 4 & 11 to the 7th letter in the word Pumpkin Pie.

Change the number 5 to the 4th letter in the word Turkey.

Change the number 6 to the 1st letter in the word Stuffing.

Change the numbers 7 & 12 to the 8th letter in the word Dumplings.


Change the numbers 8 & 10 to the 4th letter in the word Family.


Change the number 9 to the 4th letter in the word Gravy.

                       --   --    --    --    --    --    --  --   ---    ---     ---    ---
                       1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12



Photobucket


No comments: