Sunday, September 25, 2011

DOG WORLD

If I had a dog, I would name it, Tux. I would teach the dog all kinds of tricks.
My friends have dogs. Every chance I get, I come over and play with them.
I love to read books on dogs. Listed below are my seven favorite books
about dogs. Do you have a favorite? Let me know, send me an email.


BARK, GEORGE  by Jules Feiffer
Bark, George, says George's mother. But George
goes meow. George's mother keeps trying to get
George to bark. Instead George goes Quack,
Oink, Moo. George's mom takes George to
the vet. Now the fun begins.
Find out more in this fast funny story.



DOG BLUE  by  POLLY DUNBAR
Bertie wishes for a dog in his favorite color blue.
He pretends he has one. Bertie encounters a real dog.
But there is one problem, the dog is not blue.
Bertie decides to name his new dog, Blue.
Together they are a perfect match.
Highly recommend this cute story.








THE DOG WHO CRIED WOLF  by Keiko Kasza 
Moka is a good dog until Michelle reads a book.
about wolves. Moka compares his life to a wolf.
He decides his life needs adventure. So Moka
leaves home to be free like a wolf. Searching
for food is difficult for Moka. But when he howls
like a wolf, he decides to go home.



DOG IN BOOTS by GREG GORMLEY
Dog decides he needs a new pair of boots.
He heads to the local shop and asks for a
pair of boots that fits his needs.
Dog finds they are not so great for other needs.
In the end dog returns to the local shop and
ask for the perfect pair.
Wait till you read what the shopkeeper recommends.



WEINER DOG by Jeff Crosby
Weiner Dog yearns for some adventure.
He wants to run with the wolves.
He becomes Weiner Wolf.
This new life is not a good fit.
This lovable character will capture your attention.



YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

RRRALPH BY Lois Ehlert                                    WHAT IS YOUR DOG DOING  
                                                                              by Marilyn Singer  

Photobucket

No comments: