Thursday, March 31, 2011

MESSAGE TO MOM'S


"Excuse me, sir," a seventy year old man waved his hand to get my attention. I noticed he was buying his granddaughter a children's picture book. I can certainly assist him. I am a picture book writer who has read over one thousand children's books.
I was thinking to myself how can I make a bigger contribution. While I pondered this thought, I decided to start my own blog. I contemplated on what I should write about. Suddenly, an idea popped in my head.
I can blog about recommending books your child should read and also include good points on each book.
In addition to that, there will be games, jokes, and other fun activities your child will enjoy.
So check back next week.


                                              BEING A KID


                      They smile and cheer and they have so much fun,
                      They run and catch and they play with everyone.
                      They wiggle and twist, they are funny in all they do,
                      They skip and jump and they ride their bikes too.
                      They see and touch and wonder about the things around,
                      They yell and scream and they make so many sounds.
                      They giggle and laugh with old friends and new,
                      They fight and fall and they get their clothes dirty too.
                      Kids have so much fun and they are a joy to see.
                      They are the ones that bring the kid out of me.
                                              by   Henry Porada

No comments: